Summer is here


finally some sign of summer. Its 9:00 pm and im sat outside on the wall of my garden, i have just finished looking over some papers from work and started to work my way through the rest of my work load.
I usually hate to do this kind of work although its a major part of my job, but im more of a practical person and love that side of my job more. However tonight iv actually enjoyed this horrible task as iv been able to enjoy the summer evening. I cut the grass the other day and the garden still smells of fresh grass and the birds fighting over the bugs, its great.
Being in the middle of a city and yet it feels like im sat back in my home town in the sticks i just hope this weather holds for a little longer and we can take a trip out at the weekend.
Plan for a day trip Thud.

0 comments: