Its that time of year again


Well its coming and fast upon us, Christmas is within a few weeks and its sure to bring merry times as well as the most awkward stressful situation that it usually brings. I have had a few weeks off from the blog for one reason or another but I'm back now to update you on the life and thoughts of Monkey.

Those who know me and my bog will know that this time of year is never the best time for me, it holds nothing but stress and arguments. Families try to hard to please everyone and in the mean time upset everyone and as long as i can remember now Christmas as always been filled with this. Blahhh Humbug!!

But no the grey haze is lifting and i think monkey is on his way to having a very merry Christmas. Yes, as the years pass since moving away from home i have become less involved with family rucks and dilemmas and choose to be in the company of those that make me happy, and this year I'm feeling especially merry. With work going extremely well , working with people that actually give a dam about the people they work with. It really has made a difference, iv even made some mince pies to take into work.

4 comments:

Thud said...

Those pies had better be good..you are up against top class competition!

Vinogirl said...

Are you sure your middle initial is 'A' and not 'E' for Ebenezer?

monkey said...

They were delicious and ill make more me thinks.

bahhhhh humbug

Vinogirl said...

Hope you used Robertson's.