Professional F**k ups


Even while in school I had a job and worked for my money so that I would never have to ask, so when leaving school I went to college and studied to get a job that would pay me well through my teens. I bought a car, I had two in that time, I paid rent to my mother and got pissed on my own money. Then the time came to go to university, I had paid taxes for them best part of 5 years and thought that this justified leeching of the state. Even in uni I had several jobs until I got my degree and up to now I have had two jobs in my profession. All of this, all of my work and experience and I struggle to break £25,000.00 a year But if I knew then what I know now I would have surely got pissed and done the deed with my first girlfriend at 13.
To say that society is broken is a fair comment but what do you expect when our NuLabour Government spends hundreds of billions a year pulling fat cat bankers out of the shit then tops the bill by promoting a better life for those that don’t work and get pregnant at 13.
£30,000.00 a year is the wage for two children whose combined age is 28. It’s ridiculous and yet Nulabour still believe sex education in primary school is a good idea, I wonder is it cross curricular with mathematics?
.
.
update; if this story couldn't get any worse, this young lady at the age of 15 is already stacking up her conquests. It seems the baby face father may not be, as this council estate slapper has slept with two other Little boys at around the same time. Her parents must be so proud, to sell your shammed story to the scummy Sun and to find that your little girl puts it about at the age of 15.

2 comments:

Thud said...

you get to teach them...lucky you!

Anonymous said...

I think most of the outrage over this is the fact that those two WERE ALLOWED to sleep together. They didn't sneak off somewhere to have sex, they were given free rein right at home. Talk about worthless parents!