Whats that I smell??


When will we realise that we have a serious problem here in the UK. I’m not condoning the war in Iraq or Afghanistan but I am proud of our troops out there giving their lives to do something right. There was a time when this country loved its armed forces, respected them for protecting us from the evils of the world, to be a soldier for your country was noble thing and you earned the respect of your fellow country men. And as I see it an attack on our forces is an attack on the country itself.
So when I see this surely its clear that these people don’t want to be here, live in this country and prosper like many other people have. Really come on please Britain wake up and smell the burning Union Jacks.

4 comments:

Thud said...

Fight them over there or here...all the same to me.

monkey said...

Id just rather them not be here to fight, maybe they could take our government with them when they leave.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely, I'd like to get shot of the lot of them. I don't think I believe in decent Muslims any more. I did a while ago, then I started reading the Qu'ran and the Haddiths. Unbelievable vileness.

monkey said...

what gets mme more is the difference in the video on Thuds Blog and the actual BBC coverage it absolutely shocking.
And these are not people of the BNP these are everyday citizens of the town ho seriously find it wrong. The government needs to act fast before it hits the streets.