Moving out, moving in.





Phew it’s been a mad few weeks, birthdays, weddings, decorating, car problems and moving house. But now that it’s all done we finally get to sit and relax for what seems to be a very fast moving bank holiday weekend. So Tenbellies and I moved into our second home last weekend and even though our new place is bigger lighter and all in all a palace compared to our last apartment I will surely miss the old place and especially at this time a year when every thing is waking up and having a fresh start which I fitting to quite a lot of what’s been going on. The pictures above are from the old garden, we have been very lucky Tenbellies and I to be able to live in an awesome place we have great land lords. Any way Id better get outside and nab some of the good weather we are having, I wonder if we can get the new garden into similar shape as the last, fruit trees!!!!!

Oh yeah welcome back to blighty Vinogirl I do hope you brought some Californian sun in a bottle with you, see you tomorrow.

1 comments:

Vinogirl said...

Erm...apparently I did not, sorry!