Here Puss Puss


I am not or never have been a cat lover, I prefer dogs as you always know where you are with dogs. You know that dogs only think of three things, food, walkies and sticks however with a cat you know there is something vindictive going on behind those piercing eyes. Our garden has regular visitors in the form of two Cats, I didn’t mind this until I found a cat turd next to my flourishing tomatoes and now I feel like liberties have been taken. They constantly come and sit in our window and stare, watching our every move. Then yesterday tenbellies found to her horror a dead mouse on our door step and then later that evening it was followed by an almost dead pigeon. Presents from our peeping Tom’s I think, so it looks like I will have to forgive the turd……… for now.

4 comments:

Thud said...

good neighbours I reckon....short of a welcoming bottle of wine what more could you wish for?

Tim Leatherbarrow said...

AAaaaah ya got me ,ya swine!
Kwai chang Tim

Vinogirl said...

They do take liberties...in trying to get the new Pinot gris vines in, some neighbouring feline has taken to using the soft excavated earth as a litter box, much to the ahem! pleasure of Vinodog 2....yuk!

xoggoth said...

Cats. Only animal I really can't stand.

They keep crapping in the little dust bath area I make for the sparrows. Wish there was some reliable and cheap way to keep the little sods out of the garden.