bommie night


Tenbellies and i are just getting over a mild case of food poisoning after i made some oatcakes with what seems to be dodgy sausages. But feeling better we hope to be off to watch the fireworks at tomorrow nights bommie night. loved Guy Fawkes night growing up, cold nights out with friends and getting hold of some fireworks where we would misuse them in various ways in the park late at night these were just a few of my memories but the best has to be drinking Bovril all wrapped up with my face red from standing too close to the fire and making the all too common noises after each exploding fire work......oooooooo......aaahhhhhh.........wwwwooooooowwwww. I think ill have to have a go at making Thuds toffee mmmmmm.

2 comments:

Thud said...

Bommie night...one thing I will definitely miss here.

Vinogirl said...

Do you hate me?