Do we remember them?


The last month or so the little turd burglar above has been in the papers for...well its quite clear why in the picture, when I saw this like most decent people in this country I was horrified and just being drunk doesn’t cut it as an excuse, then again what dose? Then today I read an article in the paper about how it’s becoming even more common for war memorials to be vandalised not mindlessly though as it takes some shit bag to think ill paint a swastika on a war memorial.

This week I haven’t really been well so I have only been out the house a couple of times, the main reason really to get myself a poppy, however believe it or not at a time when I thought they would be outside every major shop they were nowhere to be seen. Eventually I had to get mine from school. Tomorrow will be Remembrance Day in my home town and I had hoped to be there as this year I felt that it’s important that we all show our gratitude to those who sacrificed their lives in the past and more recently. Do we show enough compassion for our armed services? And our fallen? I think not empty words from bummer Brown after trust lead to a massacre, public’s resentment to our armed services and literally pissing on the graves of our heroes. The shit bag above may face jail but really is that the right punishment, why not educate the little scrot and all those that will follow in the name of facebook and bebo. Let’s bring back National Service let’s put them next to those that fight so that they can play.

4 comments:

Vinogirl said...

That makes me sick...the only reason he is able to defile the memorial is because those it honours died whilst fighting for his freedom to do so. I hate stating the obvious but retards like the individual pictured should be taught a stern lesson, if not in history, at least in good manners.

monkey said...

angered, i would with out doubt kick his head in!! and then cut it off.

monkey said...

his pee pee that is

Thud said...

monkey...for minute then I thought you had gone all muzzer.