They speak of trust


When i saw the images of Clara Stokes it brought back some not so nice memories of a couple of years back. It’s not so unusual to see that the elderly are neglected and stripped of dignity when they have to go to hospital. My experiences of nurses and the NHS in the past have been nothing to boast about; they stripped both my grandparents of their dignity, repeatedly left them in their own mess and on occasion spoke to them like the dirt they forgot to clean up. The caring and respectful manner was a rarity and it left me quite bitter towards the staff. It was only when my gran left hospital and went to a private nursing home that she regained her dignity a month later she died. But i know that the real people to blame in this is the two faced lying cretin Gordon Brown and his labour party it was them that failed my gran and Clara and thousands of elderly out there that showed more love for this country than they ever will. My heart goes out the Clara’s family and I’m glad they published those picture as i feel its gone on for to long and maybe when they talk about putting trust back into the government they should start thinking about putting something back into the NHS....preferably English speaking well qualified respectful staff.

0 comments: