Oh Dear old Dear


We all know that we can choose our friends but unfortunately we cant choose our family, in some cases it can be harder for some than others as there is always a “black Sheep” should i say or even a awkward in-law. By summer next year i will acquire my very own in-laws when i get married but seeing as Mrs P is as easy going as she seems I’m pretty sure i won’t be leaving her waiting in the car park like this married couple. It did make me giggle though as I’m sure there are many out there that would. .;)

3 comments:

Thud said...

Are you talking about me? as long as mrs P doesn't try and load me up on chicken and greenstuff we are fine.

monkey said...

goodness no, mrs p would be leaving us lot in the carpark while jetsetting around the world at tremendous speed.

Vinogirl said...

That is a hysterical story.