Arty farty

I had a rather ropey start to the week with man flu and other ailments best kept to the toilet but when I finally got well enough I went into liverpool to see the biennial which I found to be rather good. Having not seen it before I could not rate it to last year but as there are some fine arty bits knocking around the pool like the richard wilson that I love it seems to have me converted to a point. Pics here are of two installation pieces which I liked a lot and tend to favour rather than your painting bollox, it still sort of get me a bit to understand that people do this for a job. Ah well not for much long as I can't see the cuts sparing much of these soap dodgers.
Sent from my BlackBerry smartphone from Virgin Media

2 comments:

Thud said...

Gaylord!

monkey said...

how did i know you would say that?? it pays off in many ways.