Spooky doo

Its halloween tonight and although we don't do it like our american brothers and sister I kind of think we give it good go. Although the brits tend to dress up like tarts and get pissed we decided to take a more family approach by dressing up the kids cutting out some pumpkins (not our home grown ones unfortunately) eating cake and drinking pumpkin beer. Halloween is surely there for the kids and as our nieces and nephews get older I'm sure I will be trying to scare the bjesus out of um more and more. Next come bommie night and you should see the size of my rocket! Oo err.
Sent from my BlackBerry smartphone from Virgin Media

4 comments:

Thud said...

It was fun! and stop talking about your rocket big boy.

monkey said...

i forgot to mention the catherine wheel.

Vinogirl said...

Nice trio of squash!

racinefontenele said...

Postei uma nova mensagem no meu blog - http://racinefontenele.blogspot.com/2010/11/tempo-certo.html