buzy bee


It’s been a little grey the past few days with rain and wind making it unpleasant, so a few snaps from Thuds garden should brighten it up. I’ve been so busy the past few weeks and it’s only going to increase as students finish their projects and I plan for 70 plus exhibitions ranging from photography through to fine art installations followed by planning for next year, organizing spending and stock for the department and a major building refit that will go on over the summer. This has made me a little touchy in work and quite sick of hearing my name. I’m lucky that tenbellies is a lot more organized even though her job is way harder than mine she has to put up with looking after me and overseeing our wedding. Definitely got a keeper here.

3 comments:

Thud said...

Tell me that after tomorrows draive!

monkey said...

long drive to kent for me, had a nice bike ride along the ship canal after work today though saw me a couple of golden wagtails so kinda took my mind off it.

Vinogirl said...

Nice pics Mr. Monkey!