handing in the mother of all projects.

since late last December the thought of completing my final year project has been hanging over me like a big grey cloud with the occasional beam of light piercing through as i get a little idea of what i wanted to do, and a year later it completed, handed in and presented in the best way i know how.
the thing that gets me about all this, the big hand in day when that massive piece of work you have sweated, cryed argued and laughed over is submitted well there is nothing after, its just a massive anti climax. yeah the relief of handing it in and not having to look at it again but this is something that you have poured your heart into and at the end of it your sick to the back teeth with and lost all interest.
i suppose I'm like one of the typical males women talk about, the kind that can only do one thing at once, not in the way that i cant change channel and scratch myself at the same time because i have that down to an art but in the way that when i look at something and concentrate i forget or neglect other things.
iv been lucky that my partner as understood the work that i have had to put in and so she has had to endure many of a night sat there watching me click away on my laptop or sketch in my pad. my boss is less understanding as iv not gone into work over the last week and also forgot to ring him to say so.
but my biggest fault is that although this was a large piece of work and major mark to my degree i have in turn neglected my other studies which brings my to a question, what the best way to blag a deadline???
i have a maths assignment due in today at 5pm i have to go to work at 1:30pm until 6pm to try and salvage my part time job, so how do i get round this?
you may be think why is he typing this crap when he could be trying to get this assignment done and handed in before work. but the truth is i know it wont happen and I'm better risking handing it in late with some feeble excuse.
excuse or lie??? that brings me back to what i was saying before. lying and why do people do it. is this going to be one of those lies that are bad or the one that will get away with and is it like the one that irritated most of all, the one about drinking my juice!

0 comments: