Takes Me Back


Had a rough week with my body not knowing if it has a cold or flu, so instead it just gave me a taste of both leaving me feeling rough and very tired. Not very entertaining for the flock i have every day.
Anyway this week saw the birthday of a front man who's band debut album was the first album i bought. Kurt Cobain of Nirvana would have been 41 on Wednesday if he hadn't chewed on loaded shotgun. tonight they played a unplugged session on the TVA and while i reminisces to my partner about having long hair and getting an undercut. The grunge following saw me not take a bath for long periods of time and try to form a band with my mates ( who's name was Seth ). we would sit in his room playing very load nirvana tracks and try to master a bass guitar, which Thud has recently told me is so easy to master that a man with one arm could play it. However it never really caught on and so i got dropped from the band.
It also just reminded me how obvious it was that myself and the other followers of grunge and Cobain all became fans around 1994 (the time Cobain had a taste to gun metal).
this opened my ears to all kinds of music and after many years of Kylie and bros (i have an older sister) it was so refreshing listening to albums such as Nirvana Nevermind, Greenday Dookie, Offspring Smash, Metallica, and Stone Temple Pilots. and when i play them today they not only sound fresh but it takes me back.

PS spell check is now working so you can stop laughing at me spellings its the computers fault!!!!

0 comments: