Channel Flicking

i always find myself flicking through the channels when the program im watching goes to break never really watching anything, just letting the time pass. however occasionally you come across something that luck would have stop and get engrossed in.
i have just finished watching a documentary on one of my two favourite product designers, Marc Newson. the other being Jonathan Ive (apple designer). i studied Marc Newson while in university and he influenced some of my work.
my first love has always been design and creating, this is why i studied engineering in my early youth and then left the industry to go to uni. i have always dreamed that in the future i would find myself sketching designing and getting dirty creating products that some mug would pay me to do. i am still young and there still may be a chance that i will get the opportunity, but while my career to a detour and not for the worst, this program reminded me of my love for design and the dreams for a possible future.

now another one of Mr Ritchie's film has just started, so in the words of Big Chris " its been emotional".

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.