i see the light

after a very stressful couple of weeks i can finally see the light and as of 13.30pm tomorrow i will be off work for two whole weeks. oh the joy, im considering what to do while im off and im pretty sure will consist of me not doing much of anything.
i love my job and everything that comes with it but the last couple of weeks have been hard, the reality that if something dosent work the way it should the amount of work that is needed to put it right is going to be a large effort. this may sound confusing but my laziness and other peoples ignorance has in time caused me alot of work. but after today it was finally clearing and the stress levels are dropping.
anyway another reason for no post the past week has been because the internet speed has been so slow that using it has basically pissed me off. i have almost zero patience so if a page takes more then a few seconds to download, i start to shake with frustration. i pay for a fast broadband as most people do however what you pay for and what you get are two very different things.
im pretty sure that somewhere it says you cant advertise a service, sell it and not give it.
iv read some shit excuses for this but this one has to take the biscuit. basically the reason i have slow broadband is because of christmas lights and to much outside noise interfering with my line speed.
so as a result of this im taking this opportunity to tell you all to shut up, stop banging your feet, slamming car doors, putting you dogs out to bark all night and most of all turn your bloody Christmas lights off!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Christmas lights in March?
Are you on a different planet lol.
I get fed up too when internet connection is slow and I am very impatient with it. I too pay for a fast one which is supposed to be unlimited.
Anyway take care

Thud said...

monkey...as your loandlord I hope I,m not paying for the xmas lights!