24


8 days ago jack was just a ctu agent with a shady background of black ops now he surly is a mere fraction of the man he once was. is 24 one of the greatest series i have ever watched or ever been on TV? does it rank up there with the wire and the sopranos? i think so and a teary eyed ten bellies thinks so too as we just watched jack leave our screens forever (well untill the movie). pure action and the occastional rag head getting a slapping is good tv in my eyes and jack bauer gives better than most. check out the vid its worth the watch. so long jack.

2 comments:

Vinogirl said...

The last 4 episodes were great, weren't they? He was a one man killing machine - the way he retrieved that Sim card and the tunnel scene...it was great stuff. I couldn't wait until the finale. I am relieved they did not kill him off, I had visions of him dying in Chloe's arms...I'm glad it ended the way it did. I'll miss Jack.

monkey said...

even though logan did what he did jack could not go as far as killing an ex president that how you knew he was still in control.
the tunnel scene is just awesome cant wait for the movie i just hope they do in the same style.