The Dark Knight


Old news to most but this is late posting, Since Batman Begins came out in 2005 i have been excited beyond belief at the release of the sequel and with all the hype and news concerning the filming it has brought an even greater excitement to others.

This weekend saw the release and on the first Dark Knight it smashed $50,000 000 and better still $158.4 million by the end of the weekend and this broke the record set by Spiderman 3.


I really can not wait to see this, I'm holding back until i get to the US, and the wait is killing me as i have to continuously read about on Dirty Harry's Place. Damn you Harry.

I just hope Thud has not given in to temptation.

1 comments:

Thud said...

we should see the imax version...my big sis went to a previewshowing and has been winding me up about it.