Paddy and Murphy


Back in 2006 Michael Stone was arrested as he tried to storm Stormont where Sinn Fein Leaders Gerry Adams and Martin McGuinness were meeting. Stone a loyalist was arrested for attempted murder as he was carrying a nail bomb.

In court this week his defence said he was attempting to create a performance to display his objections to the meeting and the nail bomb was merely a symbol as well as the pipe bombs, three knives, an axe, a garotte and an imitation firearm.

Is this some kind of new Irish Jig that is on the scene?

But what gets me more is that the courts had to get a professional Performing arts expert in to study the idea and declare that it was not a Performance. No Shit!!

4 comments:

Thud said...

I'm not so sure...it made me laugh!

NotClauswitz said...

That blond cop-chick should be giving him a sharp rap on the nose with her Glock there, not holding it down by her side!

Black Sheep said...

Oh, I don't know about that. If he'd been able to pull it off, it would have been quite a performance, I think.

Black Sheep said...

Oh, I don't know about that. If he'd been able to pull it off, it would have been quite a performance, I think.