9 to 5


The past few weeks have been hard as i still look for work and boredom sets in making it difficult to use my time constructively. My posts have been thin and time spent on the net as been over shadowed by time watching films and various other programs.


But this week it all changed as i stated a temporary job in a college and new jobs begin to be advertised, after three days i seem to have settled in well and this has kick started my motivation in many ways, maybe even looking at different career paths. Things could be looking up.


6 comments:

Thud said...

Is that my hammer?

Vinogirl said...

Cool, you're going to be a wine maker?

Anonymous said...

God luck. Must be difficult to find anything decent full time at the moment I imagine. Are you definitely finished with teaching?

monkey said...

wine making is a possibility, but then there is not enough sun.
Thud thats my hammer the nails are yours.
X - hmmm newbie? i have had many careers in my time but im sure ill find something of interest, i may write a dictionary of sorts.

Black Sheep said...

I thought from a previous comment of yours that you were a grade school teacher. Your new job in a college is teaching, then?

From the picture of those tools I at first thought you'd taken up carpentry. Or are you teaching it?

Sounds like you should have stayed in the States. It would have been easy, just change your name to Jose Perez.

Anonymous said...

For future reference, x is I, but I am too lazy to finish typing.