Ants in ya Pants


Feeling a little poorly since returning from my holidays I blame the air con from the plane as I hate to think of having to share the air with 200 passengers for 4 hours, and with our present infatuation with swine flu it makes matters worse. So much so I think I said to tenbellies this morning that I think I have it hahaha oh dear I’m delirious. So as I sit on sofa cold sweats aches and pains I am wound up even further by an unwanted visitor to the flat. It seems the crappy weather of rain and warm temperatures has meant there has been an increase of Lasius Niger otherwise known as the flying ant. This little blighter keeps appearing from nowhere; either walking along the floor or across the couch and I kid you not if flattened dozen or more today. We have had issues with ant in the past and I have tracked these down nuked them but I just can not find where these are coming from.

7 comments:

Vinogirl said...

Maybe they are looking for an up to date wine blog!!!

monkey said...

this is cyber bullying, ok ok i will update at the weekend.
gordon bennett!!!!

Thud said...

Monkey....she never lets go..it's best you surrendered.

Black Sheep said...

Ants with wings are on the prowl for a new place to make a nest and are really into sex. Just so you know the next time one is on you. :-)

monkey said...

update on the ants; i found where they were coming from and seriously nuked them. monkey went hunting!!

Thud said...

reminds me of the old'seven at one blow' tale.

xoggoth said...

The last time I was significantly ill, back in about 1985 I think, was after being on an overheated Aeroflot plane from Moscow. These things must be hot beds of infection.

Ps I heartily disapprove of your cruelty to those nice litle ants. Shame on you.