Back to work


Its official the summer holidays are over and its back to work, and somewhere under all these boxes is my work bench. I spent the day working my way through paperwork ringing suppliers and opening the countless boxes of new equipment for a department we will be setting up in September. It’s a bit like Christmas come early only I don’t get to play with all the toys. Never mind I have my new TIG welder and pewter casting kit among those hundreds of boxes, that should keep me happy for a while.

3 comments:

Thud said...

I'm sure we can think of some good usage for your new toys.

monkey said...

after spending a number of pounds with amazon all they could give in return is free bloody business cards!! the bloody check where are the wine vouchers?

Vinogirl said...

We don't accept vouchers/coupons in Napa.