Have a Little Faith



So maybe summer wasn’t a complete wash out as I kept saying to thud all last week the rain, it will blow over and sure enough a little faith and it did giving us a few hours a day of the lovely sun but that never really enough. I moved my toms over to Thuds new castle and in to the worse for ware Victorian greenhouse in the hope that this may help my little beauties to ripen I also took over the chillies to keep them company. When I moved the Toms I left one plant at home as it was little worse for ware and looked like it would surely pop its clogs like my unfortunate grape vine.


But low and behold , give a little faith the little trooper has produced the goods, as you can see it has given me two little fruits, in fact its given three but someone’s little princess scoffed it before I could get a look but it seems it tasted good as she asked for more. Just goes to show have a little faith.

I hope no ones scoffing my Toms in Castle Over the Water.

5 comments:

Thud said...

\well done...we need a few more to see us over winter though...more fertiliser!

Black Sheep said...

Ahhh, fertilizing. Fertilizing is such fun. I always enjoy a good... Ahem, yes, well, anyway... my own back yard is mostly garden, that which isn't taken up by fruit trees and grape arbor and sheds and so forth, and the tomatoes have been gracing my salads for several weeks now. There's absolutely nothing on the planet that tastes better than a garden fresh tomato.

Anonymous said...

Scoff, heavens no. But...

SNEEEEEEER!

monkey said...

blacksheep, a fellow grape grower interesting, thud and i will soon be planting a crop of grapes. i do hope to grow a little more produce next year.

anon, hmmmm not sure what that means anyway thanks for a visit.

Vinogirl said...

My toms have been fab...lots of salads this summer, and the plum toms make a great fresh pasta sauce...wish you were here!