Off to work we go....


Today was the first day back at work and the usual sign that the festive period is over, and as I stood on the icy platform this morning there was no regret or reluctance to get back to it. Nope it was more like excitement for what the New Year may bring in my new job, but then I’m one of the lucky ones returning today as many won’t be. The day before, driving through the park I took this picture of all the used Christmas trees, the picture dose no justice as the pile was huge and when we pulled over (with a reluctant Tenbellies) the smell was fantastic. I thought what a great idea that people would come and dispose of their tree so that they could be used in the park. Maybe this was one of the 100 000 green jobs Bum Boy Brown was think of making up over the next few years to help with massively rising unemployment, hmmm too little to late monkey thinks.

0 comments: