MI5 not 9 to 5


Its that time of year again and my favourite and only BBC program is on TV. Yes Spooks is back, i have watched this from the beginning thrilled with every episode and finding it never failing to surprise and edge me off my seat.

Yesterday started the new series with a follow on episode tonight. I was happy from the get go when it showed a British soldier tell some muslim fanatic to kiss his ass and later they all got a good hiding by the security service. Muslims are the bad guys with the occasional dirty politician thrown in for good measure. Good old fashioned British intelligence saves the day, god bless Sir Harry Pearce.

2 comments:

Thud said...

hmmmm...I have my doubts...lets see if the beeb keep it up or will it be back to christians,mossad and Americans as the baddies.

monkey said...

there having a go at the russians at the mo but im sure the US will soon follow.