Say a prayer to St Jude


Changing jobs has been a slow process, leaving my previous position abruptly before summer didn't help in preparing myself and so the past few months i have been looking for work and trying to rebuild my confidence.

Friday Monkey had an interview and despite not getting the job made it to the final three but lost it to an older more qualified and experienced person. I was surprised on how this made me feel as i came away feeling great and a little part of that confidence came back. So i have decided to try something a little different and go for a job that i can build. I have never seemed to have done thing in the right order, always going my own way and so this could be something more suited for me, the money would be less than I'm use to but should this be an issue? We would all like to be paid alot of money for the things we enjoy but then that is not always the case. And being the generation of me, me, me and now, now, now maybe its time for a different perspective. Who knows what will happen or if its even possible, but maybe by the end of the week there will be some clarity.

So as few of my friends have said over the past week, " say a prayer to St Jude".

3 comments:

Vinogirl said...

It will have to wait till next Sunday but I'll give St. Jude a nod for you.

Thud said...

I second vinogirl.

NotClauswitz said...

Good luck! I managed to find a way to fit-in doing somethign I liked - but it wasn't for a lot of money, and now I'm out again...