Ditch ya wellies its festival time



I heard on the radio today that more and more of the British public are starting to go abroad for the music festivals. Although i think this is very sad i can seriously see the sense in it, we have the bad weather all year round and the prices of tickets and booze is a complete joke.
I have wanted to go to Glastonbury for many years but have stopped myself every year because i felt it ridiculous in spending all that money only to live in mud for a weekend and not actually see the bands i paid for.
Call me a bore all you want but when it comes to Glastonbury ditching proper bands for the sake of gangster rap headlining id rather stay at home.

2 comments:

Thud said...

If you go to a festival you should think carefuly...you know my position on hippies and I know where you live!

monkey said...

The point is there are no festival in England that i would ever really go anymore, full of dickheads and over priced consumables.