Idle Minds


Today is the first day with nothing work orientated to do since i finished my job, i found it hard to find anything useful to do. Tenbellies went out shopping, i had a few little things to do but the motivation has been very low. I have even found it hard to browse on the net !!

There is pretty much balls all on the TV and not that it works anyway, since everything has turn digital over here it now seems as though if you get a bit of rain it just fucks it up. Living in the UK we get a lot of rain so the TV stays off.

For my non UK visitors we have digital TV here and if you dont pay for the service from provider such as Sky or BT like me, and use a free view box you pretty much get nothing to watch. When it first came out you got a healthy 30 or so channels but it looks like the bugs in the system (more like another way of getting money out of us) are starting to show and now I struggle to get more than 6.

Last night I watched with much amusement as Tenbellies messed with the aerial plug to try and get the signal so she could watch Sex and the City, and it reminded me of the old portable TV's with the dodgy aerial on top.

Anyway this all makes me feel better about not paying my TV license with clear justification, so Johnathan Ross aint get my money when I cant even watch him. Im sure when the inspectors come knocking ill invite them in, sit them down with a cuppa and turn the TV on to the absolute nothing that I get.

Never mind i have a Millennium Falcon to build.


Oh yeah, today marks the 1 year anniversary of our gay, Scottish Prime Minister Gordon 'i love the' Brown, well done fatty you can sit back tonight and look back on your year and say "i did well there". Hahaha im sure Tony is having a little chuckle to himself.

Jokes aside id give up if i were you and face it you are shit.

1 comments:

xoggoth said...

Tried a few times to comment here, but I seem to keep signing up for that google thing and it never works the next time.

You need to get used to doing bugger all with your life. It seems hard at first but you soon get used to it. Or start a business, I do a full day most days for a princely profit of about £5k a year split between 2 of us.

PS Does your wife/partner know you call her tenbellies?